Sunday 18 September 2011

My life in Pictures.

Saturday Night, this book is amazing, more on that in weeks to come.
Sunday Morning- Found some jelly babies at the bottom of my bag. It's the small things that penetrate my morning gloom.
Sunday Morning- Walk to the bus stop. Nothing like a bit of blind patriotism.
Sunday Morning- breakfast was brief. Sometimes I arrange my tablets to look like Mickey Mouse for fun.

Sunday Morning- Train to liverpool was empty.
Sunday Morning- So I read some Sherlock.

Sunday Midday- I had some time to kill so I chilled in Nero's.Read some more Holmes.

Sunday Afternoon- SWSS meeting attended. I'm excited for the new academic year as much as the new political term.

Sunday Evening- I went to the library.
Sunday Evening- Met Abby and chilled.









No comments:

Post a Comment