Monday 19 September 2011

My Life In Pictures- Day Two.

Monday Morning- Up at half seven...Well, OK quater to eight.


Walked round to my Mum's.


Pob wanted to be in the plog (picture Blog, Bourton 2011)


A hearty breakfast.


Creepiest school photo ever. Seriously, learn how to smile little me.


Lift to Ormskirk with my Mum. Her car is a smoke and horse germ minefield. She also suffers from road rage.

A bit of the view.


Ormskirk, I waited for the bank to open. It was tedious.


Went to the bank.


Met Matt and Dom at 12(ish). Campus was full of fresh faced hopeful youths with their ideals about university yet to be destroyed. I dragged Matt and Dom to Costa's where we met.


Shafi (a dreadlocked mass of awesome). We also ran into


MJ (sexy piece of woman meat) and Becki (a sugary cloud of love)


I had some over priced shortbread slice and some crisps.


Me and Dom got the bus back to uni.


We met Jo (Welshy) and Liam and had a wee catch up.



2 comments: